All kids trying out for 6th grade basketball will be assigned to a team. There will be no cuts.
Some of the main goals for sixth grade basketball include:
- Development of individual fundamental skills (dribbling, shooting, rebounding, defense, ect.)
- Development of team skills (passing, dfense, attitude, ect
- Participation for all kids. Teams will be kept small to allow for more playing time in games.
- Have fun!
We realize that kids may have other activities going on during the Spring. If there are conflicts or practice time preference, please let us know durning the week of evaluations. We will do our best to make accommodations.
Evaluations will be held March 20-23rd. Kids must show up to be assigned a team.
Kids will start practicing with their own teams begining April 3rd.
- Boys: Monday (3/20) and Wednesday (3/22): 3:15-5:00 p.m.
- Girls: Tuesday (3/21): 3:15-4:30 p.m. and Thursday (3/23): 3:15-5:00 p.m.
Games will be held on Saturday Mornings and on some week nights depending on gym availabilty. The first game will be held on Saturday, April 8th.
If you have any questions concerning 6th grade basketball, contact:
- Steve Angeli: email@example.com
- Bill Shomberg: firstname.lastname@example.org