Sault Area High School
What We Are Working On:
Student goals for the 2016-17 school year:
1. Encourage and Support Positive Change at SAHS.
2. Seek funding sources to improve the speaker system in the high school gym.
3. Address concerns brought forth by students or staff.
What We Have Done So Far The Year:
1. Sought out an additional microwave and cart for student use at lunch.
2. Active support on Veterans with the Yellow Ribbon Project.
Ben Reattoir - President
John DeWeese - Vice President
Regan Casey - Treasurer
Kayla Andary - Secretary
Mackenzie Kalchik - Portfolio
Founded by Sault Area High School to encourage students to express their concerns and ideas, promote a positive discourse and proactively represent the student voice of Sault Area High School
If you are a student at SAHS and have a issue that you would like to be address please contact a representative from your class or Ben Reattior - President of Student Government.
Recognition (Secretary) – Kayla Andary, Mackenzie Kalchik
Community Service (President) – Ben Reattoir, Katja Wilhelms, Kayla Andary
Fundraising (Treasurer) –Regan Casey, John DeWeese, Miranda Schomberg
School Spirit (V.P.) – John DeWeese, Kayla Wilhelms, Ben Reattoir, Regan Casey, River Jenkins, Katja Wilhelms, Breanna Vert, Miranda Schomberg, Austin Taylor
Portfolio (Historian) – Mackenzie Kalchik, Kayla Wilhelms , Breanna Vert, Caitlyn Scornaiencki, River Jenkins